Participants can register for WebSci21 on our registration site
Registration for this event is £50.00
Fees in GBP. Note: at least one author of accepted papers must register for the conference
Registration will remain open until Friday 25th June
Includes PhD Symposium, Workshops and Tutorials
|PhD Symposium||Monday 21st June|
|Workshops and Tutorials||Monday 21st June – Tuesday 22nd June|
|Main Conference||Wednesday 23rd – Friday 25th June|
Before you start your registration, please make sure you have the following information ready (if applicable):
• Choices of Workshops and Tutorials: Please pay special attention to time zones when booking
• Billing address of credit card being used for payment
• Recordings of sessions, chats, questions and answers will be captured during the conference for later viewing. By registering for this event, you are granting permission to record your comments and questions during sessions. Please note: You cannot register for this event unless you give consent.
• One registration covers one participant.
• Refund of registration cost is not permitted.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact email@example.com
ACM Event Reminders
Click to review ACM’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
In participating in WebSci21, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behaviour such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
• Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
• Racism, homophobia, and other behaviour that discriminates against a group or class of people
• Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organisers.